Monday, November 17, 2008
It's been a while since I've had a weekend to myself and this weekend I went up to Mt Baker Lodge with 10 other women and scrapped. I actually got our family book caught up to October and got a little done in Jack's book. (I forgot how little he was, not so long ago?!?) I could spread all of my stuff out for 3 straight days and not worry about anything else. I called home a couple of times a day, to say good morning and good night and daddy had everything under control (of course!) I didn't have to feel guilty about anything needing to be done around the house, or anyone needing anything. We set the iPod on shuffle and stayed up until 2 in the morning. I got up each morning totally excited to start again. As much fun as it is to be gone, it's good to be home. Our normal busy week starts again and it's back to being the mommy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heyy Sissy!! Just wanted to tell you that I wish I was scrappin with you!! I still need to finish my scrapbook of high school by the way!! Everytime i come on your page I get so happy but so sad because i wish i was with you guys!! BUT!! I am getting school done so that is a good thing.. and soon enough i'll be home!!
Glad you had a get away this weekend!
PS-- I have the 3 most amazing nephews in the world and the BEST sister anyone could ask for! I love you and miss you millions!
xoxo-- may mays
Post a Comment