Monday, December 15, 2008

Ok, so it would seem with Christmas right around the corner we would be hustling and bustling about trying to get things done, right! WRONG!?! I know that God will sometimes slow us down when we are too busy, but come one! The stomach flu?!? for all of us? We are literally on day 8. It started with Konley, moved to Jack, hit KEegan and I the same day and brought Jeff home early from work today. This was not the way I wanted to lose 6 pounds. Literally in 36 hours. Ai-yi-yi!
So, we're getting healthy...............and it snows.........and it freezes. What is wrong around here? It is not even supposed to hit 30 til after CHristmas. How is the snow supposed to go away in a state that only knows snow up in the mountains?
Well, enough whining. Got it out of my system. I went out tonight and took pix of the house all done up in lights and snow. Froze my "toukas" off but it worked out for the best. The boys both have late start tomorrow, so we get to "sleep in" and then maybe I will venture out before the snow starts again on Wednesday.
What a crazy start to winter. Maybe we could even have a white Christmas! One can only hope. If I don't get to you before next week have a Merry Christmas, enjoy your family and love those that are around you.
love
chell

No comments:

Followers