I sit here thinking of all of the things that I should be doing. I could be unloading the dishwasher. I could be doing laundry (tho that is a Wednesday job). I could be painting downstairs.
But I am just sitting here watching it POUR outside. How exactly do the Heavens open up like this and rain this hard?
At least it waited from the weekend. Baseball season has officially started. Konley and Jack had their opening day ceremonies and games begin tomorrow night (if the rain stops that is). Konley plays at 7:30. I can't even begin with how late that is for a school night. Can't even go there without going on a rant. Jack is still practicing but has games after spring break.
Keegan is in the middle of state cup. They are at single elimination and won both of their games this weekend. Saturday was a complete nail-biter. Tied at the end of regulation, 2 overtimes and finally went to a shoot-out where they won 3-0. Keegan made the first shot and my heart was in my throat while he lined up for the ball.
Jack and I are off to Build a Bear. We are going to re-stuff his monkey George and after I finally washed it. He is a very loved little monkey. Just like my little monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment