Thursday, October 23, 2008











So I thought that I could try this. There are so many of you that are farther away and I take pictures like there is no tomorrow so I thought that I would share.
Things here are there usual nutso self. We have soccer 6 days a week and 4 out of 5 of us play on a team.
Keegan plays for 2 teams and Konley's team is getting better. He has gotten a bit more aggressive after practicing against Keegan. I still think that baseball is his passion though. Jack is liking pre-school, but telling me lately that he would like to just stay home and play. So, we'll see about next year. Someone just asked me if I had given any thought to waiting until he was 6 for kindergarten and I think I will keep it in the back of my mind. Ya never know, huh?
I'll see what I can do about keeping this up.

3 comments:

Anna and Cody said...

fun! i am looking forward to seeing photos and hearing stories!

D said...

right on!!! glad to see you on here. keep up the pics, we love em. glad to see you are doing well although obviously extremely busy!!

Chelle said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Followers