Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So we are nearly there! Yeah! Yahoo! Yeehaw! I have been painting. Painting for real. The downstairs is mocha and the upstairs is blue. i am also painting the bathroom, and the hallway and keegan's new room and .... you get the picture. I am also trying to play with my soccer moms, be the pta mom, voluntee in the class, help in the school office, take kids to practice, and be a wife. I am running out of time. I have to steal an hour here and there to add color. Thank God for all of the friends and family that have helped out. I need to finish the bathroom so we can go back to showering in our own bathroom instead of the boys. That's my plan for this afternoon.
Will get you pix when i get done and you can see the colors that i chose. Hope you like it and can come join us when we finish.

No comments:

Followers